Nice to meet you. I'm Myia.
While you may be looking here to find out about who I am as a health practitioner (keep scrolling down if you do), here are some fast facts you may like to know:
- I am a wife & mom. This is the most important thing in the world to me.
- I am a recovered type A, people pleasing perfectionist and trauma survivor.
- Some of my friends think of me as a hippie, some acknowledge that I am a nerd. Basically I am just as happy playing in the dirt with flowers as I am nose deep in the books studying or using quantum health technologies.
- I lost most of my childhood, teens and twenties to chronic illness and nearly died (several times). Needless to say I overcame this and now I have dedicated my life to helping others.
- I am a lifelong intuitive and oracle of the heart. I like to consider myself a bridge between heaven and earth, science and spirit.
Back to that sick kid:
I was told many times that the afflictions I had could not reversed, would not get better, and just needed to be managed.
There were no other answers.
I was brushed off by doctors, specialists, had all the tests (blood, images, ultrasounds, etc) and was told there was nothing wrong with me, even though I had spent a nearly my entire life on anti anxiety mediations, had allergies, was overweight, type 1 diabetes, chronic strep, Epstein Barr, rheumatoid arthritis, hypothyroid, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. I always felt like I was dying, wanted to kill myself just to stop the pain, and nearly did die more than once.
And then on my 34th birthday I had a massive shift and my life changed forever.
I have experienced tremendous healing and now live happy, healthy, and more free.
While it may seem like there are few answers for chronic digestive distress, anxiety & depression, mystery symptoms, autoimmune disease, allergies and other illusive ailments, the truth is there are answers, and I can help you get them!
What my healing journey and education has taught me now:
We have all been gifted with a supreme intelligence that resides within us, a body that is designed to heal itself and is always willing to tell us the truth and work with us to heal, and health is your natural state and right to claim.
I believe in the limitless capacity of of the human spirit, and know that miracles can happen as I have experienced many.
I want people to know that a diagnosis is not the end-all-be-all. We have options, choices, and our bodies will work with us every day to help us heal.
Give yourself the nurturing and nourishment you deserve.